Configurator for Galera Replication - version 2.8
Galera Cluster For MySQL
- Read and write to any MySQL Server
- Synchronous Replication for InnoDB => no slave lag
- Automatic Failover, with no loss of transactions
- Powerful backup tool
- Add/drop nodes online (elastic)
- Follow the documentation on the last page of this Configurator (and print that page as it contains important information for reference)
- Configuration parameters are tuned for most use cases, but further tuning may be needed (also we are continously improving the defaults used in this Configurator).
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems, or in any case we would love to hear from you.
- You will need at least four hosts: 1 for ClusterControl and 3 for the galera servers.
- Server Requirements: Read our recommendations before you start!