Configurator for MongoDB 2.4
- Document-Oriented Storage - JSON-style documents with dynamic schemas
- Full Index Support - Index on any attribute
- Replication & High Availability - Mirror across LANs and WANs
- Auto-Sharding - Scale horizontally
- Querying - Rich, document-based queries.
- Fast In-Place Updates - Atomic modifiers for contention-free performance
- Map/Reduce Flexible aggregation and data processing
- GridFS - Store files of any size
- Configurator for MongoDB Sharded Clusters
- Follow the documentation on the last page of this Configurator (and print that page as it contains important information for reference)
- Configuration parameters are tuned for most use cases, but further tuning may be needed (also we are continously improving the defaults used in this Configurator).
- Contact email@example.com if you have any problems, or in any case we would love to hear from you.
- You will need at least four hosts: 1 for ClusterControl and 3 for the MongoDB servers.
- Server Requirements: Read our recommendations before you start!