CMON provides a single, consolidated view of the database cluster's health as well as of its underlying platform (OS, Hardware, Network). CMON collects all information that is possible to collect from your cluster nodes, and presents them in a web interface. CMON is the most comprehensive monitor for clustered high-availability MySQL.
The following cluster architectures are supported:
- MySQL Galera Cluster (Codership)
- Percona XtraDB Cluster
- MariaDB Galera Cluster
- MySQL Cluster (NDB)
- MySQL Replication
- MongoDB Replica Set (MongoDB Inc. and TokuMX)
- MongoDB Sharded Cluster (MongoDB Inc. and TokuMX)
- Centralized and unified view of one or more clusters
- Performance of every single node in the cluster
- Visibility into the transaction workload of the database
- Cluster-wide query analyzer
- Visibility into CPU, RAM, storage subsystem and network resources
- Availability management (automatic restart and resync of failed nodes)
- Sufficient depth of information to support detailed analysis and optimization activities
How to get started:
Install ClusterControl using these instructions.
Install your database cluster using the Configurator. CMON will be automatically installed.
Or follow these instructions to install CMON on your existing cluster.